This apartment is located in the oldest part of the Masseria. The apartment dates back to 1600.
This place, in ancient times, was the dairy of the masseria. In the fireplace, located in a special room, following the architectural tradition of our rural houses, the milk was heated and dairy products of extraordinary quality were produced because the podolic cows ate exclusively the fragrant herbs of the marsh.
Today, after a careful renovation, it has been transformed into a romantic apartment for two people or a couple with a child.
There is a large double bedroom with a small bed in addition, a comfortable bathroom with shower and a kitchen that overlooks a secret space, enclosed by ancient dry stone walls. The interior patio is a very pleasant and a private place where to have meals and enjoy the silence of the countryside.
The house is equipped with TV and air conditioning.